Supplements
Starting last week, I have been taking a supplement called Ginkgo Biloba. This supplement helps me focus and be locked in and more aware on what is going on around me. I feel like this supplement has helped me communicate more and be more motivated to get up and do things. Today I didn't take my Ginkgo and I had my worst day so far. All day I kept telling myself I felt off and I ultimately ended up having a terrible practice because I kept messing up my basic reads. My coach even asked me if I was okay because he said "You don't seem like yourself." I just got home to realize that this was the first day I didn't take this supplement since I started taking it. Now some people will say that it's a mind thing and I'm blaming this as the reason for my bad day. My question would be has this supplement started to take effect on me when I don't take it, or did I just have a bad day?
Comments
Post a Comment